The Super Kawaii Friends The Super Kawaii Friends

O man I'm super kawaiied to be part of this project. Was a lot of fun. O ya this is a review. Color and picture good. Loved Giovanni in this. But man my Nardo going to make some one mad. I like the look it's like anime teen titans o crap I just thought of a great series.

Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda

This was great every one did an amazing job. Matty burrito for president animator 2017. Alahabagobahibidygaba....get it.

mattyburrito responds:

Thanks Chris!! I gotta get you for Mack again when Ep1 finally becomes a thing

Fountain of Youth Fountain of Youth

Not what i was expecting at all. Great animation as always. Keep up the great work. Herbaltoons 4 life.

MisterHerbal responds:

Thank you Christopher! We gotta catch up sometime man. Thing have been super hectic!

Shaman Cave Shaman Cave

If this was slowed down about 8 times it could have fit some where in Bloodborne. I can hear the NIN tonal qualities. Good work man now I'm,going to check out your techno.

Darkest Dungeon Darkest Dungeon

This is one of my favorites from your work. Music and voice levels good. We have some of the same attributes to some of our voices. The Heroic sounding one was my favorite. Keep up the good work man.

Gianni responds:

Funny enough, that was the one I was the least sure about. Don't think I've ever really done that noble, heroic voice type before. Thanks!

The call of the Cuthulu The call of the Cuthulu

I was not expecting to like this piece so much. It has many uses from suspense building to flat out horror scene. Good job.

LE-SIUL responds:

Im honor again. Thanks for the support!

Keri Keri

Great work as always I can't wait to see more of this project.

Anzu Anzu

Your work is amazing. I am happy to see you keep at this. You have a future juat keep going. Thr dynamics contrast and color just look stelar.

Five Stages of Grief Five Stages of Grief

This is a truly great piece. Each on their own is awesome when all of them are together its just breath taking. Your art just keeps getting better and better. The anger really gets me. I like how every one stays with its own pallet of colors and just fist so well. This might just be the most expressive piece I have seen on new grounds. I need to utilize you in one of my up coming projects if you have the time. Keep it up.

LemKuuja responds:

Thank you so much!
I'm busy with school nowadays sadly :(
Tell me about it though, if it's not too much pressure, I'll see if I can squeeze it in :)