Shaman Cave Shaman Cave

If this was slowed down about 8 times it could have fit some where in Bloodborne. I can hear the NIN tonal qualities. Good work man now I'm,going to check out your techno.

Darkest Dungeon Darkest Dungeon

This is one of my favorites from your work. Music and voice levels good. We have some of the same attributes to some of our voices. The Heroic sounding one was my favorite. Keep up the good work man.

Gianni responds:

Funny enough, that was the one I was the least sure about. Don't think I've ever really done that noble, heroic voice type before. Thanks!

The call of the Cuthulu The call of the Cuthulu

I was not expecting to like this piece so much. It has many uses from suspense building to flat out horror scene. Good job.

LE-SIUL responds:

Im honor again. Thanks for the support!

Intro 4 8bit Fantasy Game Intro 4 8bit Fantasy Game

Good work man. I like how you ended this piece. It has the feel of modern sprite driven games music.

LE-SIUL responds:

Thanks Lama. I really appreciate the comment!

☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆ ☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆

While i listened to this song i imagined a group of candies and sweet treats band playing the song. there was a swirly lolipop, popsicle, cupcake gum drop, candy bar, and a few others in the band. it starts in like a happy park setting they are doing a children's show but half way though it all changes and becomes very dark. The candy band that was now entertaining the children are now sacrificing them to some weird shrine and doing other morbid things. It was a song I will say that.

The Devil's Outside The Devil's Outside

It was a pleasant surprise to stumble on this. I enjoyed the the mixing a lot and its usually hard to pull of parent child scenes when you have to voice them both. Great voicing and great mixing.

headphoamz responds:

Thank you so much! ^__^

Kimo's Voice-Act Demo Reel 201 Kimo's Voice-Act Demo Reel 201

I have to say I did not know you could do all of these voices good job. I liked the great wizard lol a lot reminds me of some I do and the second deep and manly business man could fit a bunch of stuff. One last note is the banana scented vagina. I laughed so hard.

LemKuuja responds:

Haha, thanks bro! Appreciated review :)

Daryan Borys Voice Over Demo-R Daryan Borys Voice Over Demo-R

Hey Ghostcub I can hear the passion in your voice. I enjoyed the demo reel but it seemed to be a bit long.... I am guilty of that my self . the line "space time weirdnesses" was great and pulled a laugh out of me. I like the scenes you made shows a good variety of your talents.

[AQ] Demo Reel 2014 [AQ] Demo Reel 2014

Good job Annie. For this being your first demo its well put together. You show a wide spectrum of emotions and characters. You touch base on a lot of character types and make them sound believable and that is really the main objective.

AnnieQuinn responds:

Thank you very much! Although I must admit this isn't my first demo; first of this year, though. :) I'm glad it accomplished its goal, though.

VOICE DEMO 2012 VOICE DEMO 2012

Wow that was pretty awesome. Great tone control and nice voices. Now i need to find some of those projects those voices are for they sound pretty funny. You have a lot of unique voices and a competitive range. I look forward to hearing more of your work.